How to properly wash BlueCast X10 resin:
How to create your sprue tree:
How to cast:
BLUECAST X10 LCD/DLP
Improvements from the X5
Dimensional stability improved
Building platform adhesion improved
Suitable for all kinds of jewelry
-Excellent casting of small engravings both positive and negative.
– Suitable for all jewelry needs: from filigree to medals, as well from chaton settings to signet rings.
– Excellent for stone presetting (improved elasticity).
– No smell.
– Negligible shrinkage (0.7% after 7 days).
– Easy welding with wax.
-The excellent yield of details with all investments. No chemical aggression of the investment during the burnout cycle.
– Possible manual finishing (post-cure is needed).
– Monomers free.
– Extremely detailed.
– Smooth surfaces.
– Burnout cycle improved.
– Suitable for all fast burnout cycles.
– Full burnout also at a lower temperature (740C, flask).
– Excellent dimensional stability in time.
Washing mode: Ethyl / IPA alcohol 30 seconds
Drying with compressed air
UV care: Not needed if casting immediately, if not, cure until turns white
Shrinkage: Very light
Color: Light Blue
Size: 500 gr